Call Your County Commissioner
County commissioners have said that they want to hear from their constituents. They make it easy for us by posting their phone numbers, email addresses, and mailing addresses on the city web site. They need to hear from us!
Look up your district on the map here. Once you know the district that you live in, call your county commissioner.
- Rusty Jacksland, District 1: (334) 213-8037 Rusty.firstname.lastname@example.org
- John L. Thrailkill, District 2: (334) 391-4089 email@example.com
- Bill Tatum, District 3: (334) 657-3641 Bill.Tatum@autauga.com
- Jay Thompson, District 4: (334) 296-2520 Jay.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larry Stoudemire, District 5: (334) 296-8487 email@example.com
What to say
The County Commission appoints three of the seven board members to the Library Board of Trustees. Every other year they appoint a fourth member. Tell your county commissioner that from now on you only want library board appointees who will prevent and remove indecent, obscene, and pornographic material marketed to minors.
The Commission also approves a budget every year to help fund the library. The 2022 budget was $215,000. Tell your county commissioner that you do not want your tax dollars funding indecent, obscene, and pornographic material marketed to minors.